Читать обязательно!
    А что это такое?
      Что раздается
        Доска почета!

ЧаВОПоискПользователиГруппыРегистрацияПроверить личные сообщенияВход
Become the hero that the world expects!

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Сообщение Чт, 10 Май 2018 12:22     Заголовок сообщения: Become the hero that the world expects!
Ответить с цитатой

You become part of the realm of Arborea, created from the Ancient Gods. You shield your race in a dream world where your founders, descendents of the Ancient Gods, Tera Gold have warred upon every other centuries past. Join forces and become part of a vast world in continuous conflict, where new conflicts and weaponry skills will leave you grasping for more as you become immersed in the domain of Arborea. Take control and become the hero that the world expects!

With a character type to match nearly every play style and innumerable customization choices, TERA gives every Tera Player a Tera gameplay experience that's distinctively their own.

By Tuesday, May 15 at 10 a.m. PDT until Tuesday, May 29 at 10 a.m., you can buy amazing TERA × Strike Titan style costumes and items at the TERA Store, made possible with the collaboration of Kodansha. All your favorites are on screen, with particular emotes, yummy potatoes, special keys, and scout outfits for each and every race and gender.

En Masse Entertainment recently announced that Tera has officially released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and boy am I excited.Earlier this year I received my hands on the Tera beta, and while I didn't expect much, I had a blast. The Tera match wasn't completely optimized for its PlayStation interface once I played with the beta, and the servers had been choppy. These barriers, however, didn't quit my friends and I from leveling collectively and go dungeon dwelling.

Even with other titles like Warframe and DC Universe, the one thing that I think PlayStation lacked was a good assortment of MMOs, and that is what the Tera game ushers. Having already enjoyed the Tera game, I was amazed when Tera came back from its beta in a more playable fashion that gave me a more optimized encounter.

Tera offers a fast-paced battling experience that is easy to learn, but harder to master if you plan on learning the variety of combos to use against colossal beasts. Furthermore, Tera has an in-depth character customization menu which will help you express yourself on the battlefield.

These attributes include: a fresh lock-on system which can help Tera Players maintain enemies in their line of landscapes, class-specific controls which give each character it has own unique control scheme that can also be personalized, enhanced streaming compatibility using Twitch and Mixer with integrated streaming support, along with in-Tera Gold Xbox One game voice chat service.

So there you have it guys, Tera is available now for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and is absolutely free to download. If you're searching for a true MMORPG to play with friends, then Tera is definitely worth checking out. Actually, I will hop on Tera after I'm finished writing this, which is currently.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Заголовок новой темы
Форум для новой темы

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Трекер компании MyNET -> Видеофайлы Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: