Читать обязательно!
    А что это такое?
      Что раздается
        Доска почета!

ЧаВОПоискПользователиГруппыРегистрацияПроверить личные сообщенияВход
ering up This is the wedding of Kirsty

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Трекер компании MyNET -> Life in Club Styles
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Сообщение Вт, 05 Апрель 2016 9:06     Заголовок сообщения: ering up This is the wedding of Kirsty
Ответить с цитатой

amp;quot;Tom wore an Ede and Ravenscroft suit and tie from vintage wedding dresses Gieves and Hawkes "Marcham is the village where I grew up and where my parents live my family are farmers and the reception was held in the orchard at home.The girls wore dark silver-grey hair clips/bands in two different styles from The Little Things In Life and matching chunky beaded necklaces in black and silver from New-Look"The Groom "Dave wore a dark grey 3 piece suit from Jeff Banks We also bought the same shirt and ties for him and the two best men from Jeff Banks so they co-ordinated but we ask the boys to wear their own suits and shoes.All artwork is hand-painted by Charlotte in her studio in Nottinghamshire, Charlotte boasts total flexibility and works closely with all her customers to achieve a dream result.amp;quot; "We wanted a small initmate wedding of immediate family and friends.Anything from Victoriana to the 1950’s makes my heart race.attach this to a bridal gown, going away dress, t-shirt, handbag so many possibilities for this beautiful creation Bonny BridesmaidsBeautiful Bridesmaids sashes and cuter than cute wrist corsages Big, Beautiful BloomsHow flippin' marvellous (and very demure looking with the styling below!such an unusual blue"I've said it before, Tobiah takes the most elegant 'shoe' shots.

infact, in 'ANY' Blog land!The Freya Rose 'Blossom Collection' uses 100% silk chiffon hand made bridesmaid dresses flowers, that incorporate Parisian lace and ostrich feathers.The collection included a host of lehenga skirts, predraped saris, layered anarkali s, cape blouses, fitted velvet dresses, and overcoats with military detailing on the epaulettes and silhouette for women in raw silk, organza and chiffon.So it was such a pleasant experience bringing it all together.You provide them the addresses of your guests, design the invites online using their beautiful templates and calligraphy options, and when they mail them to you, all you need to do is slap a stamp on those babies and you're done!But most importantly, I like to make sure I cover a couple’s day their way.

Dawn now lives in Austin, Texas, with her Husband, a former Billy Idol guitarist.That was the most important thing to me, said Wallenda, to make sure that everybody who was a part of this got the credit they deserved.I couldn't believe it when she did an exact replica of the image, it truly as a work of art.Just a few photographs from a beautiful day Jenny Packham perfection through and through.It's quicker and easier and you can easily amend any errors.

The Bridesmaids carried handbags made entirely of Roses in a deep burgundy, hot pink and hot orange.Becoming self-employed is turning out to be one huge big learning curve for me.Huge vases filled with fresh white Hydrangea petals and tiny LED lights, mother of the bride dresses topped with a light catching glitter ball.We decided to put together a few sketches and push out a small collection of dresses.There is no wedding cake, but plenty of tasty little desserts.Steve was ably assisted on the day by colleague Emma Case(some of whose work I featured on Love My Dress on Monday of this week).My headpiece was a teardrop base covered in a pink and clear crystals.That's what I found myself doing anyway with these very photographs, that arrived in my inbox on a day when I really needed cheering up This is the wedding of Kirsty and Gareth who tied the knot in April this year at Islington Registry Office, followed by a reception in the trendy Zetter Hotel; "We wanted a venue that felt a little different and that reflected our personalities.amp;quot; "There are so many lovely venues to choose from in Sussex and we went to see 3 before we settled on Ashdown Park.Hiya,Thank you for checking in for another serving of Sunday surprises.all were amazing, all were worthy winners, but the two we picked as actual winners caught the hearts of the judges as they were powerful stories centred on the dress and the emotions and passion it can evoke.What, if anything, inspired you to style your wedding the way you did?
Заголовок новой темы
Форум для новой темы

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Трекер компании MyNET -> Life in Club Styles Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: